Snapdeal has now emerged as one of the India’s leading online marketplaces for buyers and sellers. This online portal offers a good catalogue of products from various regional, national and international brands to countless shoppers across India. By offering good deals on diverse products including, mobile phones, fashion apparel, laptops, gadgets and appliances, home and kitchen and even automotive and health products, the portal has gained trust and loyalty of numerous buyers in the country.
What makes Snapdeal the right choice for Sellers?
- Snapdeal has more than 20 million members which mean that it is the preferred choice of 1 out of every six internet users in India.
- The portal takes care of the shopping needs of clients in more than 4000 cities and towns across the country.
- Sellers need not do marketing of the products they list. Snapdeal, just like Flipkart, Amazon or other marketplaces, takes care of the marketing and sellers need to pay a commission based on sales made.
In view of the above facts it would not be wrong to state that Snapdeal has established itself as one of the leading e-commerce marketplaces. It has successfully reached out to a huge section of target audiences in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Type of Products
Snapdeal claims to offer more than 4 million products under 500+ categories, which include men’s and women’s apparel, baby products, mobile and laptop devices, electronic appliances and gadgets, home furnishing, games toys and kids products , footwear, recharges and bill payments and many more.
The portal constantly provides great deals in the form of exclusive discounts and offers on various products under each category. Quite recently, it has also introduced the SmartFeed feature that enables customers to shop for the products of their choice in three simple steps.
How to become seller on Snapdeal?
The process of becoming a seller on Snapdeal is extremely easy. The sellers need to first register with the website and fulfill the requisite formalities once the website has approved the registration.
Listed below are the various steps that the users need to follow to become a seller with India’s largest e-commerce website.
- Visit www.sellers.Snapdeal.com and fill the small registration form online.
- Once the sellers submit the form the information they provide will be verified by the website.
- After receiving a confirmation from the portal, the sellers need to submit the requisite documents as listed below.
- Pan Card for the business
- TIN Number for the business
- Bank Account Number for the business
- Any other document sought by the website
- Once all the documents have been verified and approved, the sellers will be required to sign a Snapdeal Partnership Agreement.
The sellers are now all set to list their products on the website.